UX Designer - Türkiye
Kadıköy / İstanbul€1,357 - €1,660 per monthContent & Design
Ready to make a difference?
You use your creative and problem-solving superpowers to Make Life Easy for our end user, giving them a brand new banking experience without any complex hassle. Would like to create a difference? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
You take a user-centered approach and think outside of the box where needed; it’s not about design for sake of design, it’s about making intuitive and easy experience for our users.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- An excellent understanding of UX app and product design.
- The ability to perform quality control to make sure the UX stays consistent and complete.
- An understanding of user psychology and how product specifications are related.
- The ability to create great user flows.
Your space to perform.
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and performance rewards that grow with you.
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time.
- We support your learning with a EUR 900,- per year study budget, and additional days to master this knowledge.
- A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us.
- Meal allowances and healthcare insurance.
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.