User Activation Copywriter - Bulgaria
SofiaBGN 47,709 - BGN 56,483 per yearMarketing
Ready to make a difference?
Mission alert 🚨 - bunq is on a mission to Make Life Easy for our users, and we're looking for a master of words to join the team! Changing the world of banking can happen one word at a time - and for you, the magic happens when you piece words together that inspires, excites, and convert others to join the bank of The Free 🌈
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match 🚀
To reach users far and wide, we rely on words to deliver contemporary ideas. As our teller of tales, you will help us:
- Write clear and engaging copy to inform and activate our users 🖇️
- Collaborate with CRM to ensure every copy matches our campaigns' objectives.
- Keep up with trends in the industry so your copy resonates with our target audience.
- Carry out consistent A/B tests of your copy to constantly improve campaigns success rates.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- Native-level English to reach the most users out there (a second European language is a bonus 🤟🏻)
- You're a skilled B2C copywriter.
- You have worked with CRM and large scale email campaigns before.
- Ideally, Figma, Webflow & Braze are familiar words to you.
- You think outside the box - nothing feels too big or crazy for you! 🧠
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow
- Earn extra monthly bonus of 100 BGN by supporting bunq's social posts and using bunq as your daily bank
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time (possibility for digital nomad program later on)
- We support your learning and growth with a yearly personal development budget of 2,500 BGN
- MultiSport card completely free of charge
- Food & snacks in the office 🍪
- We'll arrange private health insurance for you
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style 🍻
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.