AmsterdamFinance & Treasury
Ready to make a difference?
We're here to Make Life Easy for our users - they want cost-effective banking and global accessibility. You will drive this by optimizing our financial operations and supporting our global expansion.
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
As the bank of the Free, we're here to ensure that all our users globally have the best banking experience. You will be taking ownership of:
- Managing treasury operations to ensure optimal cash flow and liquidity management.
- Developing strategies to manage our bond and swap portfolios
- Optimizing and improving swap and bond management processes to achieve greater efficiency.
- Facilitating smooth transaction processing to support international expansion initiatives.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, business, or an analytical field
- It's a plus if you possess a CFA certification.
- You have top notch analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are a critical thinker and you have a good eye for details.
- You are an excellent communicator and you speak English fluently.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.