International Facilities Manager
Amsterdam€56,000 - €65,000 per yearPeople
Ready to make a difference?
Amsterdam, Sofia, Istanbul, New York City ... and many more cities to come 🏙️ - bunq is on a mission to Make Life Easy for our users, and we're doing that from many different places; That's why we're on the hunt for an expert in facilities! We do everything together in our offices - it's a space where we work, eat, party, and more; so it's important for the space to make us feel our best 🚀
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment, and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Taking care of, and optimizing all of our bunqrs is not just about the facilities - we want our bunqrs to be the place that embodies our unique culture for everyone, everywhere 🌍. As our International Facilities Manager, you will be taking ownership of:
- Assessing the needs of all of our bunqrs and understanding the problems and challenges to get to our optimal space
- Sourcing, and collaborate with third-party vendors and suppliers to address these challenges and problems
- Optimizing our office space to a space where everyone can Make a Difference everyday 🔍
- Culture, culture, culture ✨ and that means reflecting our culture in our facilities, and making everyone in the space feel like they belong 💓
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a great understanding of common problems facilities can face
- Managing third parties (vendors and suppliers) is something that you have the know-how of
- You are an effective and quick communicator in English
- You have impeccable attention to detail and are service-oriented
- Ideally, this isn't your first rodeo in facilities management
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed 💪🏼
🤟 Join forces with great colleagues across the globe to revolutionize banking
🌟 Make lasting impact by working on complex & exciting challenges
📚 Accelerate your career growth with bunq Academy and learning budgets
﹩ A competitive base salary between €56,000 - €65,000
🎯 Bonus potential based on the impact you make
💸 Monthly contributions to your phone and internet bills
💻 A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
👩💻 Working hybrid & earn Digital Nomad perks over time
🚌 Travel expenses are covered whether you come walking or by bike, bus or car (though we prefer green choices 🌳)
🍪 Lunch and snacks at the office, vegan options included
🚴♀️ Stay fit & healthy with a fierce discount for OneFit
⚕️ A monthly contribution if you sign up for the bunq Pension
🍻 Friday drinks, team events, and other celebrations - bunq style!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.