Senior Credit Risk Officer
AmsterdamRisk, Legal & Compliance
Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
We're here to Make Life Easy for our users - and easy means no hassle when worrying about the risk appetite of their bank. This is your chance to make sure that every user, whether it be individual or businesses of all sizes, can be certain that we uphold only the highest of standards with our lending portfolios.
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
As the bank of the Free, we're here to ensure that every user everywhere can have the best banking experience and their money are safe. You will take ownership of:
- Credit Modelling: you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and improving IFRS9 and credit stress test models.
- Mortgages, SME lending portfolio and Treasury counterparties oversight: you will monitor performance of our credit portfolios; make sure our mortgage and SME lending partners perform according to agreements, bunq’s policies and risk appetite; assess treasury counterparties and investment proposals.
This challenge is perfect for you if
You have a great understanding of the maze of retail and SME credit risk management and reporting.
You have experience with credit risk modelling of PD, LGD and EAD..
You have programmed in Python before.
You are an effective and quick communicator.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow.
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time.
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle.
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit.
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us.
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners.
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.