Quality Assurance Lead
Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
Our challenge is to provide a flawless experience to our users without any pesky bugs getting in the way. 🐛 This is your chance to take full ownership to lead and guide our team of tester while working closely with developers and other stakeholders.
Up for the challenge?
Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match! 🚀
Take an user-centric and structured approach to enable QA team to be able to test as quickly as possible.
- Make sure we don’t release anything that has bugs, looks bad, or has text that is unclear or not in line with our communication standards
- Coordinate and motivate the team to deliver the best app for users whether it’s testing by hand or writing automated tests
- Manage time effectively for all ownerships of the QA team, evaluate where we can leverage AI
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- You have a good understanding of quality assurance concepts; especially knowledge of automated test frameworks.
You are skilled in Java or a similar coding language
You rock when it comes to prioritizing and time management
- You know basics of people management combining people skills with a business driven mindset
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
＄ Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
🤟 Great colleagues that share your mindset
👩💻 Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
🚴 Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
💰 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local cost of living).
📚 We support your learning and growth with a €2500 annual learning budget and additional 3 days of study leave
For your wellbeing a fierce discount with OneFit
💻 A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
👩🍳 Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
🍻 Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.