Product Team Lead
Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to simply build the best banking product in the world. This is your chance to lead the team that delivers features our users truly need. No inside the box thinking allowed!
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
Take ownership by
- Leading and managing the User Facing Product Team for performance to hitting OKRs and KPIs.
- Driving the right (product) improvements based on data & insights, that delivers a smooth app experience for our users.
- Helping to define and execute the defined roadmap ensuring our users have a smooth app experience that inspires them to reach their goals
- Maintaining product planning up to date and ensuring that weekly deliveries are on schedule
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as a Product Team Lead, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Leadership & people management
- Product Owner
- Critical Thinking
Skills we’re looking for:
- Data driven and User centric.
- As an expert in product management, you’ve got experience in leading and recruiting product teams that deliver on company OKRs and KPIs
- Strong project and product management skills.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.