Product Owner - Regulatory
Amsterdam€53,505 - €63,345 per yearProduct
Ready to make a difference?
Our goal is to make sure our users always have a seamless banking experience, everywhere. Your goal is to analyze, scope, and define the legal product requirements to make our User's life easier . This is your chance to Make a Difference 🌈
Up for it? Kick off your application and find out if bunq is your perfect match! 🚀
TAKE OWNERSHIP BY
- Suggesting (and implementing) incremental improvements for owned regulatory related features to contribute to company OKRs.
- Being in contact with regulatory authorities (DNB, Payment Association, EBA user groups, iDEAL, iDIN)
- Taking over roadmap for any upcoming regulation, ensuring legislation is translated into technical implementation
This challenge is perfect for you if
Skills we’re looking for:
- Able to speak near-native English and bonus point for Dutch
- Having the perfect balance of legal and tech knowledge
- Great communications skills and stakeholder management, able to align with developers and legal councils
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed 💪🏼
A base salary of $$$ and stock options that grow as you grow 💰
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time 🧑💻 👩💻
Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle 🚲
3-2-1 Bonus - earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local cost of living) 💸
We encourage your learning with €2.500 per year study budget 📚
Growth and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit 🏋🏼♀️
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us 💻
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners 🥗 🍔
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style 🎉
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.