Product Owner - Payments
Ready to make a difference?
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
Take ownership by
- Implementing small to larger features related with our banking operations team.
- Testing owned features and reporting bugs.
- Suggesting (and implementing) incremental improvements for owned payment related features to contribute to company OKRs.
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as a Product Owner - Payments, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Product Owner
- Critical thinking
Skills we’re looking for:
- Being result and data-driven and always having the best interests of the end users at heart.
- Payments experience within the European Market.
- Able to identify and bridge payment service product gaps.
- Optimize the payment experience by identifying and closing relative gaps.
- Great communication skills to proactively manage contact with all stakeholders and payment service providers
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary grow as you grow; we offer a starting gross monthly salary between €50,895 - €61,800 yearly (Including 8% holiday allowance).
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.