Payment Operations Team Lead
SofiaSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Make Life Easy for our users by taking away the hassle of money admin. You need to ensure our users don't have issues with sending/receiving payments or with paying with their bunq card. This is your chance to lead the PayOps team to serve our users better. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Make Life Easy for our users by optimizing payment processes and keeping them safe.
- Minimise payment issues and proactively inform users, while ensuring them of quick and secure process
- Help users smoothly with potential disputes to recover their funds
- Help users switch banks with no effort by ensuring them Switch Service request is processed correctly and quickly
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have deep understanding of payments, disputes and chargebacks
You have proven record of leading a high-performing team that always delivers their KPIs and improves user experience
You have a knack for process optimization and automation
You have a great overview and take ownership over all user payments operations and minimize issues
You make our users feel safe when paying with their bunq card, by smoothly helping them with potential disputes to recover their funds
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 BGN on top of your salary per month
- We support your growth with a personal development budget
- Fitness program and health insurance
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.