Operations Agent (German) - Turkey
Kadıköy / İstanbul€1,100 - €1,250 per monthSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Make Life Easy for our users by providing them the best support through online tickets, fulfilling their onboarding requests, and protecting them from fraud attempts. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Have a user-centric approach in dealing with user-related requests and make a difference every day without telephone calls involved.
- Identify and assess users' needs to provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Onboard new users fast and efficient
- Spot fraud indicators & collaborate with 2nd line team
- Conduct user investigations & offboard non-compliant user
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're a near-native German and English speaker, bonus points for other European languages
- You're a master at using the written word, emojis and gifs to make our users happy
- You can listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem. Then fix it.
- You love to interpret patterns and data
- You take challenges head on, you're quick to adapt and can multitask
- You're available to cover morning and evening shifts during weekdays and weekends (occasionally)
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow; we offer a starting gross monthly salary between €1,100 - €1,250 (Yes, we pay the benefits in EUR!)
- Performance bonus up to €90 per month
- Earn extra monthly bonus of €35 by supporting bunq's social posts and testing our app
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- We support your learning and growth with a yearly personal development budget of €900 and 3 days of additional study leave
- Lunch voucher so you can get what you prefer
- We'll arrange private health insurance for you
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.