Online Support Guide - Turkey
Kadıköy / İstanbulSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Use your communication power and problem-solving skills to Make Life Easy for our users, providing them with the best online support on every social platform. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
- Locate and help our valuable users with the issues they report on a daily basis by providing them with accurate, valid and complete information
Engage with, moderate and assess user feedback on social media platforms to keep discussions constructive
Respond to reviews while developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content
Make it easy for users to interact with each other and find answers to their questions themselves on Together by facilitating and growing a healthy online community
Take the extra mile to engage our users while providing exceptional support
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're a master at using the written word and are a near-native English speaker
- You can listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem. Then fix it!
- You're tech-savvy, and can browse across a variety of social platforms to keep our users happy
- You're available 28 hours/week on evening (6 - 11pm) and weekend (9 - 4pm or 4 - 11pm) basis
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow; we offer a starting gross monthly salary of €800 - €1,000 based on 28 hours/week (Yes, we pay the benefits in EUR!)
- Earn extra monthly bonus of €35 by supporting bunq's social posts and testing our app
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- We support your learning and growth with a yearly personal development budget of €900 and 3 days of additional study leave
- Lunch voucher so you can get what you prefer
- We'll arrange private health insurance for you
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.