Amsterdam€47,709 - €56,483 per yearContent & Design
Ready to make a difference?
Mission alert 🚨 - bunq is on a mission to Make Life Easy for our users, and we're looking for a master of words to join the team! Changing the world of banking can happen one word at a time - and for you, the magic happens when you piece words together that inspires, excites, and convert others to join the bank of the free 🌈
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match 🖇️
To reach users far and wide, we rely on words to deliver contemporary ideas. As our teller of tales, you will be taking ownership of:
- Collaborating with our amazing designers and video creators to align our copy with our creatives
- Whipping up enchanting ad copy based on creative briefs; working alongside our performance marketeers in the process
- Resonating with our users by ensuring your copy is in line with key social media and ad trends
- Carrying out consistent A/B tests of your copy to make sure we're still continuously improving how we deliver words
This challenge is perfect for you if
- Native-level English to reach the most users out there (a second European language is always a bonus 🤟🏻)
- You have dabbled for at least 2 years in copywriting for the B2C market
- Ideally, Figma and Webflow are both familiar words to you
- You love challenging the status quo with words
- Nothing feels too big or crazy for you - we love original and creative thinkers 🧠
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.