M&A Integration Project Manager
AmsterdamBusiness Development & Partnerships
Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
You develop and own the strategies that ensure smooth integration and harmonisation of new and to-be-acquired business entities, consolidating and streamlining added value to Make Life Easy for our end user. Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Combine your top-notch business & people skills to turn every consolidation project into a success.
- Develop and execute business integration strategies, across a variety of target regions
- Lead & control project teams, safeguarding timely delivery of objectives and sub deliverables
- Collaborate with high level internal and external stakeholders, closely manage expectations & priorities
- Ensure successful long-term harmonisation of entities and their people
This challenge is perfect for you if
You have at least 5 years of experience with M&A project management
You have experience working with scale-ups and/or the banking industry specifically
- You are great at guarding timelines and ensuring constant stakeholder alignment
- You have excellent communication skills and can confidently address high-level stakeholders
- You possess the right people skills to overcome (business-)cultural differences
- You are result-driven and an excellent communicator
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.