KYC Team Lead (Processes & Tools) - NL
AmsterdamSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Make Life Easy for our users by taking away the hassle of money admin. When getting started, our users expect to get their bank accounts in 5 minutes. This is your chance to lead a KYC team to meet the 5 minute signup promise, and own the processes and tools that allow them to deliver on this promise while staying compliant with laws and regulations. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Make Life Easy for our users by leading our KYC team and optimizing their processes.
- Manage team performance, lead & grow the team ensuring KPI's are always on target
- Maintain & improve reporting quality and assurance with regard to user onboarding
- Improve our user onboarding processes and keep the 5 minute signup promise
- Make effective use of relevant tools, such as Retool, Looker & Process app
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're a natural born leader and can lead a diverse group of people effectively
- You have a deep understanding of the KYC and CDD processes, with lead experience in KYC/Quality Control
- You have a proven record of leading a high-performing team that always delivers their KPI's
- You have a knack for process optimization and automation
- You're a pro when it comes to tools, like Retool, Looker & Process app
- You have a great overview and take ownership over all user KYC operations
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
Earn a bonus of €100 extra salary per month by using supporting our social posts and using bunq as your daily app.
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.