KYC Agent - Turkey
Kadıköy / İstanbul€1,050 - €1,150 per monthSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Use your screening power and analytical skills to keep bank of The Free safe from fraudulent attempts, so it could grow its base only with good users! This is your chance to deliver great onboarding experience to our users with minimal waiting time. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Make Life Easy for our users by delivering fast onboarding with great KYC quality.
onboard new bunq users fast and efficiently.
spot fraudsters and fraud indicators and collaborate with 2nd line onboarding.
optimise the bunq onboarding process.
help reduce operational expenses by identifying bottlenecks and automating solutions.
work mostly regular office hours, but you're available to cover some evening shifts during weekdays and weekends.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You know all the basics of KYC/CDD and love efficient processes that make the best onboarding experience for our users
- You're fluent in English, bonus points for French or German
- You're able to onboard new bunq users fast and efficiently
- You spot fraudsters and fraud indicators, and collaborate with 2nd line onboarding
- You help reduce operational expenses by identifying bottlenecks and automating solutions
- You're available to cover evening shifts during weekdays and weekends
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow; we offer you a starting gross monthly salary of €1,050 - €1,150
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- We support your growth with a yearly personal development budget of €900
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where
you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status,
ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns),
you’re welcome at bunq.
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.