AmsterdamRisk, Legal & Compliance
Ready to make a difference?
Use your analytical skills and auditing knowledge to Make Life Easy for our end user, keeping the bank of the future safe and trusted by ensuring efficient and modern control & compliance measures. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Take a result-driven approach to audit, building a system of checks and balances that leads to optimal assessment and overview. By making conscious decisions between avoiding, mitigating, and accepting to ensure maximum impact for our end user.
- You take full ownership of various internal audits across the organization
- You identify problems and bottlenecks, and actively follow up on their resolution
- You support improvement and modernizing of auditing practices
- You ensure accurate reporting, identify trends, and escalate bigger issues
- Manage external resources in an efficient and effective manner
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a finance or business degree, and it's a plus if you're a certified RA/AA/IIA/RO
- You have at least 2 years of experience in audit, preferably in a financial or fintech environment
- You have top notch analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are a critical thinker and you have a good eye for detail
- You are an excellent communicator and you speak English fluently
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you
are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability
status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.