Head of Signup Experience
Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to provide a smooth and engaging onboarding flow for our users. This is your chance to ensure we keep our promise of enabling our users to open a bank account in 5 minutes.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Then test your bunq fit to start your application. 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
You have a deep understanding of customer satisfaction and experience with the user-facing products
You have great leadership skills with experience in building and managing outcome-focused teams
You have strong project management and interpersonal communication skills
You are able to implement a growth strategy for bunq's onboarding of new users
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning, growth and fitness with a personal development budget, a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.