Head of Recruitment
Amsterdam€134,583 - €173,225 per yearPeople
Ready to make a difference?
It takes a team to build the bank of the free and Make Life Easy for our users; and that journey can start with you 🔍 You'll take part in shaping how we scout and attract the brightest talents out there, and making them a part of one of us 🚀
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match ✌🏻
People are the core of what we do, and to establish and improve bunq's offerings, we start by making sure our teams have access to talents who are the best at what they do, and are also a fit for the culture we're building 🌈 Heading our talent acquisition team, you will be taking ownership of:
- Developing a comprehensive talent acquisition strategy in all geographies where bunq has ambitions to grow into
- Reaching as many of the right talents through employer branding strategies 🎤
- Optimizing our screening strategies to hire individuals who fit the bunq culture, and can shine in their role
- Providing the best candidate experience, while ensuring we're efficiently hiring the best 🏆
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a great understanding of holistic Talent Attraction strategies
- You're able to structure the screening process based on the requirements from different roles
- Effective and quick communication in English 💬
- New technologies don't faze you - we're building the best, and want you to explore new ways of hiring
- You are an advisor at heart - to your team, and to the hiring managers relying on you 💪🏻
- You know what it takes to lead and inspire a team ⚡️
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.