Head of Product Innovation
Amsterdam€100,000 - €236,364 per yearProduct
Ready to make a difference?
Get into the head of our potential user to identify and understand their needs & wishes, to give them a revolutionary banking experience. Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
You grow bunq by continously researching & analyzing our user's needs and wishes, and translating these into opportunites to further tailor and optimize our app's capabilities.
- Own & optimize global user research to gain a crystal clear understanding of our user's needs & wishes
- Design & execute product discovery roadmaps to build the perfect product
- Test & launch brand new features and own product marketing strategies.
This challenge is perfect for you if
You have at least 10 years of experience in Product, incl discovery & innovation
- You have experience in a fast-growing, international B2C environment.
- You are amazing at turning data into actionable insights
- You are resourceful and you can think outside the box
- You are an excellent communicator and speak English fluently.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.