Head of People
Ready to make a difference?
You reinvent the People function for the company of the future, by rethinking and reshaping how we connect the dots between humans and business.
We are looking for an experienced people leader who doesn’t have to come from HR, who wants to focus on how talent shapes what a company is capable of achieving. Welcome
to apply are people leaders from HR, Consulting, Engineering,
International tech companies and even former CEOs of startups looking to
reinvent what they can contribute.
This will involve end to end responsibility from finding talent, helping that talent achieve success in their roles, and growing that talent for what comes next. People power the company’s ability to grow and impact the lives of our users, and this as your chance to architect an entirely new system that can flex and grow over time. We want the right person to help that power grow to make a true difference.
- Translate long-term business objectives into tangible goals & OKR/KPI's for people teams
- Enable our bunqers by ensuring they have the right tools & environment for them to succeed
- Support further international growth by deploying scalable, future-proof HR strategies
- Deal with day to day needs and issues like anyone else.
- Redesign what this function means in the company
- Create a system that grows people in their skills and abilities as businesses change
- Architect and environment where the average employee is qualified to do far more than is defined by age or experience
- Truly feel the impact of your work through the organization.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a bold vision of what the future of human capital should look like
- You have ample strategic experience in growing environments
- You posses an entrepreneurial mindset and a drive to make impact.
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.