Head of People
Ready to make a difference?
enable our human assets worldwide to make maximum impact for our
end-user, by deploying employee-focused, modern, result-driven HR
You lead and professionalize our people teams, to optimally support employees and further international growth.
- Lead, expand, and professionalize our people teams globally, incl HR, Office, and Recruitment
- Translate long-term business objectives into tanglible goals & OKR/KPI's for people teams
- Enable our bunqers by ensuring they have the right tools & environment for them to succeed
Support further international growth by deploying scalable, future-proof HR strategies
Expand internal service offering to employees & business in an efficient, impactful manner
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have a degree in Business, Human Resources, or another relevant direction
- You have experience leading the people function in a rapid-growth environment
- You're an expert at driving business results through people-driven initiatives
- You're data-driven and business-savvy
You’re an excellent communicator, you are fluent in English
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.