Head of Credit, Loans & Mortgages
Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
Make money easy: enable our users to have swift access to additional resources whenever and wherever they need it. Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Whether our user is buying a house, replacing a washing machine or expanding their business, you provide them with swift and care-free solutions.
- Develop, implement, and optimize lending solutions that offer maximum freedom to our user
- Create seamless customer journeys, without the usual stress of extensive administration and impossible timelines
- Ensure safety & compliance in a hassle-free way, focusing om simplicity and effectiveness
- Collaborate closely with product, compliance, and UX to realize solutions delivery in a timely and efficient manner
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have at least 10+ years of experience in financial services, and at least 3 years in a leading role
- You have experience with fintech or start-up/scale-up environments
- You are great at keeping complex financial issues simple and to the point
- You're business driven and you can think outside the banking box
- You're an excellent communicator, you speak English fluently.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.