Head of Compliance
AmsterdamRisk, Legal & Compliance
Ready to make a difference?
Our user wants a bank that is entered around their needs and takes away the hassle of money admin. This is your chance to meet their expectations by mapping them to applicable laws, updating our compliance policies and take charge of interaction with regulators on compliance matter.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed. The first 2 tests are focused on your drive and mindset - aka your bunq fit.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as Head of Compliance, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 20 minutes and focuses on 2 areas:
- Business ethics & compliance
- EU Banking Law and Regulations
Skills we’re looking for:
- Master in Law or certificates in Compliance
- Dutch and English proficiency
- Hands-on experience with Wwft
- Ability to analyse and translate legal texts in policies and processes
- Ability to apply sound judgement and business sense
- Great communication and stakeholder management
- Having the know-how to organise teams and activities
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.