Head of Banking Operations - Product
Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to eliminate all inefficiencies in the banking operations team and drive the team to systematically deliver a great product. This is your chance to reduce costs and increase the value our users get from bunq.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Then test your bunq fit to start your application. 🚀
Lead our product banking operations team.
- Over business continuity and unit economics.
- Continuously managing and improving product performance based on each quarter’s KPIs.
- Taking on the responsibilities that come with overseeing payment, card schemes and regulatory compliance.
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as a Banking Operations Lead, you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
- Leadership & people management
- Critical thinking
Skills we’re looking for:
- Having the experience of creating fintech products people love to use.
- Having a structured approach and being able to work with data.
- Experience working with core banking systems for 5+ years.
- Expert in EMEA banking operations from a product perspective.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.