Head of Acquisition Marketing
Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to increase awareness of bunq and grow our user base across Europe. This is your chance to entice potential users to try bunq by convincing them that our proposition is in line with their values, wants & needs and help Make Life Easy for them.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Then test your bunq fit to start your application. 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
Before we talk about how you can make a difference in this role, we first want to help you find out if bunq is the environment for you to succeed.
Role specific skills
For you to be successful as a Head of Acquisition Marketing you need a couple of hard skills. Prove to us that you’ve got what it takes is by testing your skills.
It takes roughly 30 minutes and focuses on 3 areas:
Leadership & People Management
Skills we’re looking for:
Being an expert in all things acquisition marketing with a great understanding of UI/UX processes.
Having the ability to lead, build and managing outcome-focused teams
Having the expertise to set up and implement a growth strategy for bunq's acquisition of new clients
Having a strong commercial drive
Being methodical and process oriented
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.