Head of Growth Marketing B2C
Amsterdam€100,000 - €168,182 per yearMarketing
Ready to make a difference?
Your goal is to increase awareness of bunq and grow our consumer user base across Europe. You drive the banking revolution by showing how our product Makes Life Easy for Digital Nomads in our key markets.
We're the bank of The Free, and your mission is to make people aware of the opportunity to join the revolution:
- You own the Marketing Strategy and manage the team to grow our user base across Europe, leveraging the best people, tools, and data at your disposal.
- Understand our core user Eva and her Wishes & resonate our message to her values, wants, and needs.
- Expand Awareness through omni-channel approach (PR, advertising, SEO, paid social, etc).
- Optimize Consideration (SEA, Website, online reputation, affiliate marketing and AppStores).
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're an expert in all things consumer growth marketing with a great understanding of the channels, messages and marketing mix needed to grow FAST.
- You understand how to translate the bigger picture into outcome-driven strategies
- You have the ability to lead, build and manage outcome-focused teams
- You're extremely data driven, value processes and you apply an engineering mindset when it comes to marketing in a modern consumer landscape.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed 🍾
A base salary of €100,000-€168,182 and stock options that grow as you grow 🌈
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time 🌏
Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle 🚲
3-2-1 Bonus: earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month 🏦
We encourage your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit 🏋🏼♂️
A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us 💻
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners 🍔
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style 🎉
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.