German UX Writer
Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
Our challenge is to make sure that bunq always understands its users. This is your chance to see how our German users are communicating with bunq app and oversee the best practices to keep that relationship thriving.
Up for the task? Kick off your application by filling in the application form and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
You take a user-centered approach, and think outside of the box where needed; it’s not only about localising the app and testing translations, it’s also about learning how Eva is interacting with bunq and improving app for them.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- Native level of German and near-native level of English
- Previous experience as a translator with copywriting experience
Excellent communication and ability to create and translate copy in a appealing to our German users way
Ability to test, improve, and evolve UX and feeling for data
Understanding of bunq’s TOV and style
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Working remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.