Ready to make a difference?
Sometimes, Making Life Easy for our users means making things bigger - our users want to use bunq on the big screen with their mouse and keyboard. Your challenge is coordinate and motivate the Frontend team to deliver the best web experience for our users.
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Whether it's adding a new feature, or improving a new feature in bunq Web, we're here to ensure that our users have the best banking experience. As a lead in the Frontend team, you will take ownership of:
- Lead the recruitment and selection process for the frontend team, ensuring the acquisition of top talent to drive the success of our projects.
- Manage and allocate the budget for the frontend team, effectively utilizing resources to meet project goals and deliver high-quality solutions.
- Evaluate where we can introduce Artificial Intelligence into all frontend ownerships to achieve greater efficiency.
- Develop and implement OKRs and KPIs for the frontend team, including regularly tracking and reporting of progress to ensure alignment with organizational objectives and drive continuous improvement.
This challenge is perfect for you if
- It's a plus if you have worked with PHP.
- Effective leadership is something that comes naturally to you.
- You are an excellent communicator and you speak English fluently.
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.