Ready to make a difference?
This is how you make a difference
Our challenge is to make sure that we build a product which makes our users happy every day. This is your chance to crash bugs and make the frontend user experience seamless.
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
Role specific skills
- With a sharp eye for UX/UI, you’ve got an endless drive for improvement and a process-oriented brain
- Fixing bugs raised by the rest of the team
- Working closely with our product and tech team to develop new features and have a real impact on the bank of The free
- Fluency in English
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.