Data Engineer - The Netherlands
Amsterdam€47,704 - €62,228 per yearData, Research & Activation
Ready to make a difference?
We're here to Make Life Easy for our users - they value safety, and want to feel secure while banking with us! You will contribute to our users' experience by turning data into actionable insights, allowing us to serve our users better.
Up for the challenge? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match! 🚀
As the bank of the Free, we're here to ensure that our users are banking in the most optimal way possible.
- Deliver performance data to your fellow bunqers, keeping them in the loop of how bunq is doing
- Improve the effectiveness and efficiency of bunq's search advertising efforts
- Provide data-drawn insights on our users' behavior, effectively contributing to how we will improve user experience
- Optimize our messaging and communication with our users
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You are not a stranger to Python, SQL, AWS, and ETL processes.
- You ideally have encountered NLP in previous endeavors.
- You have top notch analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and you speak English fluently
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you growth
- Great colleagues that share your mindset
- Hybrid working with remote possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from our office - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle 🚴
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of €100 extra salary per month
- We support your learning and growth with a €2500 annual learning budget and additional 3 days of study leave
- For your wellbeing, a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook to keep while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks🍻 and other celebrations - bunq style
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.