Customer Support/AML Agent
SofiaBGN 2,724 - BGN 2,957 per monthSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Make Life Easy for our users by providing them the best support through online tickets, the smoothest onboarding and the safest banking experience. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Have a user-centric approach in dealing with user journey and Make a Difference everyday by taking ownership of:
- Support: Identify and assess users' needs to provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- KYC: Onboard new users fast and efficient
- Compliance: Spot fraud indicators & collaborate with 2nd line teams
- Payments: Analyze and take ownership of payments dispute cases & investigations
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're a near-native English speaker, bonus points for French, German, Italian, Dutch or Spanish
- You can listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem. Then fix it!
- You're a master at using the written word, emojis and gifs to make our users happy
- You love to interpret patterns and data
- You take challenges hexaad on, you're quick to adapt and can multitask
- You're available to cover morning and evening shifts during weekdays and weekends (occasionally)
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed 💪🏼
🤟 Join forces with great colleagues across the globe to revolutionize banking
🌟 Make lasting impact by working on complex & exciting challenges
📚 Accelerate your career growth with bunq Academy and learning budgets
﹩ A competitive base salary between BGN2,724 - BGN2,957
🎯 Bonus potential based on the impact you make
💸 Monthly contributions to your phone and internet bills
💻 A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
👩💻 Working hybrid & earn Digital Nomad perks over time
🚌 Travel expenses are covered whether you come walking or by bike, bus or car (though we prefer green choices 🌳)
🍪 Lunch and snacks at the office, vegan options included
🚴♀️ Stay fit & healthy with a Multisport gym card
⚕️ Private health insurance, just in case
🍻 Friday drinks, team events, and other celebrations - bunq style!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.