Customer Support (German) - Bulgaria
SofiaBGN 2,750 - BGN 3,500 per monthSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Use your communication power and problem-solving skills to Make Life Easy for our users, provide them the best support by solving every single online ticket. Up for the task? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Have a user-centric approach in dealing with every single online ticket and make a difference every day without telephone calls or robots involved.
- Identify and assess users' needs to provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
Collect and analyse user feedback, document knowledge and keep an eye for product changes that can make life easy for our users
- Go the extra mile for our users by providing exceptional support
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You're a near-native German and English speaker, bonus points for other European languages
- You're a master at using the written word, emojis and gifs to make our users happy
- You can listen, investigate and pinpoint the source of the problem. Then fix it.
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow, we offer you a gross monthly salary of 2,750 - 3,500 BGN
- Performance bonus up to 250 BGN per month
- Earn extra monthly bonus of 100 BGN by supporting bunq's social posts and using bunq as your daily bank
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- We support your learning and growth with a yearly personal development budget of €1.250
- MultiSport card completely free of charge
- Food & snacks in the office
- We'll arrange private health insurance for you
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.