CRM Marketing Specialist
Ready to make a difference?
You use your analytical mind and creative approach to Make Life Easy for our end user, giving them a brand new banking experience without any complex hassle. Would like to create a difference? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
You take ownership of our CRM system: reviews management, user announcements process and communication for our app updates; it’s not only about relationship with users, it’s also about making intuitive and easy experience for them.
This challenge is perfect for you if
You bring to us:
- Deep understanding of CRM systems and marketing automation tools (Previous experience working with Braze is a plus)
- Proven track record in developing and executing successful marketing campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and experience in data-driven decision-making
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed:
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
- Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- 3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month (adjusted to local
cost of living).
- We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth and fitness progress with a wellness program and a fierce discount with OneFit
- A Macbook Pro to keep with you while you're with us
- Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with, you’re welcome at bunq!
Your submission has been received, we'll send you an email shortly. Good luck 💪
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.