Amsterdam€68,214 - €90,944 per yearRisk, Legal & Compliance
Ready to make a difference?
Our user wants a bank that is centered around their needs, which includes trust in ongoing services. Your challenge in this mission is to strengthen our regulatory framework, and ensure that our services remain compliant to local laws and regulations - and through this, help us keep Making Life Easy for our users 🚀
Up for it? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match 🖇️
What you'll do
Taking care of, and optimizing all of our bunqrs is not just about the facilities - we want our bunqrs to be the place that embodies our unique culture for everyone, everywhere 🌍. As our Compliance Specialist, you will be taking ownership of:
- Use a data-driven approach to prioritise and improve compliance processes and models without losing efficiency 📑
- Engage with key stakeholders (i.e. first line, risk, audit) and work cooperatively to present, create, develop and/or implement the requirements related to AML/CFT & Sanctions regulation
- Maintaining internal policies and guidelines on different subject matters, and ensuring bunq stays compliant with local laws and regulations 💪🏻
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have 5+ years of experience in the field of AML / KYC / Privacy / Sanctions
- Strong knowledge of AML / CFT laws and regulations
- Knowledge and affinity within Duty of Care and Data Privacy is a big plus
- You have worked in the financial sector before
- You are an effective and quick communicator in English 💬
- You speak data and processes - your accuracy and attention to detail helping you communicate efficiently with internal stakeholders 👩🏻💻
- You're excellent at applying a solution-based approach that puts our users first 🌱
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time
Work from any of our offices - we cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
3-2-1 Bonus; Earn a bonus of 100 EUR extra salary per month
We support your learning (€2.500 per year study budget), growth, and fitness progress with a fierce discount with OneFit
A MacBook to keep with you while you're with us
Fabulous in-house chefs cooking delicious lunches and dinners
Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style 🌈
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.