Compliance Process Owner - Bulgaria
SofiaSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
Our user wants a bank that is centered around their needs, which includes trust in ongoing services. Your challenge in this mission is to define AML/Compliance processes that are clear, efficient and effective for our Analysts - and through all this, help us keep Making Life Easy for our users 🌈
Up for it? Kick off your application by taking our assessment and find out if bunq is your perfect match!
Your mission is to build AML/Compliance processes and make sure structural fix are in place for all compliance-related issues 🔎 As our Compliance Process Owner, you will serve our users by taking ownership of:
Define robust compliance processes in line with legal and regulatory requirements 📝
- Map out the process you build to Analysts so that they can ensure swift and effective execution 🗺️
- Analyze and anticipate threats as part of AML/CFT & Fraud Monitoring and Prevention 🧠
- Automate manual processes to save time and prevent mistakes 🤖
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have strong expertise in AML/CFT & Fraud Prevention 🔎
- You have strong knowledge of Compliance framework 📕
- You can see the the structural solution of things and have excellent skills to build systematic approach to implement your ideas 📝
- You love improving efficiency and know your way around automating Compliance processes 🤖
- You have in-depth investigation & problem solving skills, and have a strong sense of ethics in line with our commitment to ethical financial practices and responsible management of our users' assets
- You are an effective and quick communicator in English 💬
- You speak data and processes - your accuracy and attention to detail helping you communicate effectively with internal stakeholders 👩🏻💻
- You're excellent at applying a solution-based approach that puts our users first 🌱
We set you up for success
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary that grows as you grow
- A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
- Hybrid working possibilities that only get better with time (possibility for digital nomad program later on)
- We support your learning and growth with a yearly personal development budget of 2,500 BGN
- MultiSport card completely free of charge
- Food & snacks in the office
- We'll arrange private health insurance for you
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq.
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.