Support Team Lead AML - Turkey
İstanbul€1,813 - €2,417 per monthSupport & Operations
Ready to make a difference?
We want to give our users a smooth and hassle-free banking experience, while ensuring we're available whenever they need us to. As Support Team Lead AML, you take ownership in leading a team of helpful and efficient agents. Your role is to lead one of these teams, to make sure they meet our users' expectations and continuously improve their performance in doing so.
Make life easy for our users by leading the banking operations team (Support, KYC, Compliance) and ensure excellent and smooth customer journey.
- Build, grow and lead a diverse team of banking operations agents (Support, KYC, Compliance)
- Coordinate well with the operations teams and stakeholders in other locations
- Continuously guide and coach your team to achieve individual as well as team growth
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You have an advanced understanding and knowledge into a support/customer contact centre environment
- You have a high level of performance management skills - coach individual team members to drive individual and team results
- You have good understanding of the financial/banking sector - knowledge into KYC, KYB, payment operations and compliance operations will be considered a strong advantage
- You're fluent in English
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed 💪🏼
🤟 Join forces with great colleagues across the globe to revolutionize banking
🌟 Make lasting impact by working on complex & exciting challenges
📚 Accelerate your career growth with bunq Academy and learning budgets
﹩ A competitive base salary between €1,813 - €2,417
🎯 Bonus potential based on the impact you make
💸 Monthly contributions to your phone and internet bills
💻 A Macbook to keep with you while you're with us
👩💻 Working hybrid & earn Digital Nomad perks over time
🚌 Travel expenses are covered whether you come walking or by bike, bus or car (though we prefer green choices 🌳)
🍪 Lunch and snacks at the office, vegan options included
🚴♀️ Stay fit & healthy with a Multisport gym card
⚕️ Private health insurance, just in case
🍻 Friday drinks, team events, and other celebrations - bunq style!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.