Amsterdam€14.5 - €16.5 per hourPeople
Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to have delicious, nutritious meals that help bunqers perform at their best every day. This is your chance to feed the engine that powers bunq with quality fresh food in a timely manner.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
This challenge is perfect for you if
- You are a skilled chef who loves to cook lunch and dinner for our bunq family (100+).
- You're passionate about food and ready to cook up a feast 3 - 5 days per week.
- You're an allrounder and you can satisfy ANYONE, including our lactose free/vegan/vegetarian bellies
- You speak English at a professional level.
- You LOVE creating a continuously delivering culinary machine!
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- A flexible contract with an average work week of 16-32 hours
- We cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your application and let’s talk!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.