Ready to make a difference?
Our challenge is to have delicious, nutritious meals that help bunqers perform at their best every day. This is your chance to feed the engine that powers bunq with fresh food, in a timely manner.
Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
Test your bunq fit to start your application 🚀
This challenge is perfect for you if
Skills we’re looking for:
- Being a skilled and talented chef
- Ready to cook up a feast 3 - 5 days per week
- Cooking lunch and/or dinner for our bunq family (100+)
- Accommodating our bunqers’ dietary requirements (lactose free/vegan/vegetarian)
- Being happy with a 0-hour contract with an average work week of 15-25 hours
- Creating a continuously delivering kitchen machine!
Your space to perform
We give you the space and the tools you need to succeed.
- Salary and stock options that grow as you grow
- We cover the transport costs, even if you cycle
- Friday drinks and other celebrations - bunq style
- We’re an equal opportunity employer. No matter who you are, where you’re from, who you love, follow in faith, disability status, ethnicity or the gender you identify with (tell us your pronouns), you’re welcome at bunq
Think we match?
Submit your request, take the test and let’s talk!
How do you become a bunqer? It all starts with a few quick tests that allow us to determine if bunq is a fit for you. If the results show that we’re a match on these fronts, we take it a step further and explore specific roles together. Before we decide on making you an offer, you’ll get a chance to show your skills on your Make A Difference day.
What to expect from the tests
To kick off your application, we’ll first help you check if bunq is the right environment for you to succeed. Our bunq assessment takes approximately 30 minutes and includes 2 tests: an abstract reasoning test and a personality test (MBTI). If we match here, we’ll move on to the next test - this is related to your skills, and differs per role.